- Posted 19 days ago
About this job
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this is very versatile role as Cloud Software Developer, we are looking for a fresh, and agile mind to join our high performing engineering team in Graz (Austria).
What it’s like to be a developer at Atma Avery Dennison:
- By contributing to our software development efforts around Intelligent Labels' (rfid.averydennison.com) digital identification platform you will be an integral part of our vision to give every physical product or item in the world of Lifestyle / Fashion / Sport / Food etc. a unique digital ID.
- You will use your MS stack expertise and experience to develop a cloud-based data and analytics solution as well as an API management platform for a variety of business needs and use-cases.
- As a great support to our cross-functional team you will develop back-end services, application features, and edge applications within an agile development process, and on top, contribute to our integration efforts with partner and customer systems.
- Thus, opting for our cloud software position in Austria certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful moments each day within the intelligent labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Experience in software development in a cloud-based environment, ideally combined with a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Technical expertise with a hosting platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with API design and implementation
- Software development with C# / ASP .NET Core / Angular,as well as database technologies (SQL / MS-SQL) are your cherry on the top
- Fluency in English, and German is your extra advantage
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
- Attractive salary package (according to Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag up from EUR 3,094.00 gross per month (full-time))
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)
About the company
atma is Sanskrit for "soul". Avery Dennison’s vision is that every product should have a unique digital ID or "soul" that persists throughout the value chain and enables all stakeholders to see the true self (or atma) of the product. Avery Dennison launched the atma.io venture and its connected product cloud to serve as the foundation for sustainable, trusted connections between every item, every company, and every person. atma.io™ is a trademark of Avery Dennison.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more atwww.averydennison.com.
Meet Our Atmanauts:
Michaela (Software Engineer):
“Watching atma.io grow has been and still is exciting for me. What I probably like most about this company is its culture, where we all are human-beings first and treat each other with respect. While everyone can contribute, we are building our solutions together, aiming to be a source of good.”
Christian (Lead Software Engineer)
“What I love about atma.io is its people-first mentality. It fosters a culture of respect and belonging where individuals count and are empowered to grow. It is a joy, being part of this family of passionate people and seeing how our vision becomes a reality.
Katarina (Software Engineer)
“To me, working at atma.io is a big learning opportunity - whether it's about new technologies that we use, or diverse cultures that we all are a part of. Most importantly, I learned how to be a part of an amazing team that gives everyone a chance to grow and learn about themselves.”
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured Learning and Development
- Mentoring Program
- Competitive Total Rewards
- Work From Home
- Well-being Benefits