- Posted 5 days ago
About this job
- Lead a team of 6 to 12 software engineers
- Take ownership of one or more key systems at Coda, working with your team to constantly drive our technology forward and defining an aggressive technology roadmap
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure goals and work is clearly defined, at both the OKR and day-to-day levels
- Own the execution of product and technical goals
- Coach team members using continuous improvement techniques, resulting in a high-performance team
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to attract strong engineering talent
- Passion for building great products and software
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in an agile environment, with the ability to analyze and optimize team productivity
- 5+ years of experience as a successful software engineer working on hard problems
- 2+ years as a technical lead, manager, architect, or other leadership position
- Strong experience with data technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, message queues, etc.)
- The ability to query, analyze, and work with data to drive decision making
- Expert architectural skills
- The ability to write and review code as necessary
- Able to quickly learn or evaluate new technologies
About the company
Currently operating in 40+ countries and processing up to 7 million transactions a day, Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
About Coda Technology
At Coda, we operate a high volume payments and e-commerce business, and we’re expanding rapidly. We need to build high-scale, distributed systems that can gracefully handle massive spikes in traffic. We also have an ambitious feature roadmap, so using state of the art tools to automate our development lifecycle is crucial to moving fast. We believe in autonomous teams, and we use modern technologies and the latest in cloud infrastructure.
Most importantly, we hire great people and empower them to drive Coda’s technology and products forward. We believe that the best ideas can come from everyone, so we encourage taking ownership and maintain a culture of servant leadership that allows engineers to drive features.
- Vacation leaves
- Quarterly bonus
- WFH support
- Wellness benefit
- Maternity/paternity leave